STIMULUS R2015V4 has been released Powerful debugging features are introduced in STIMULUS. During simulation, users are now able to see which requirements are active, and which requirements are inactive, thanks to some dynamic highlight mechanism. This feature is particularly effective to detect that a faulty system behaviour is caused by some missing requirement rather […]
Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 24 entries.
Entries by admin
ARGOSIM will attend the annual forum of Aerospace Valley, the french aerospace competitive cluster, at Arcachon, France, 12 &13 May 2015. Fabien Gaucher, CEO, will introduce STIMULUS during the plenary session and Yves Génevaux, Sales Director, will be available at the Argosim stand for tool demos. Visit us and see the first simulation tool for […]
Argosim to debut STIMULUS, a Modeling and Simulation Tool to Edit, Debug, and Test Real-Time Requirements at Embedded World 2015 STIMULUS drone demo and technical paper will showcase tool’s ability to validate requirements at specification before system design begins Grenoble, FRANCE – Jan. 28, 2015 – Argosim, a software company that provides innovative tools […]
The investment fund IT-Translation, focused on innovative startup companies, is investing capital in ARGOSIM company. This financial support aims at supporting the product launch.
- Argosim at the International Software Safety Conference 2017 in Korea October 16, 2017
- ARGOSIM exhibits at Matlab Expo in Silverstone September 5, 2017
- SYSTECH SOFT now distributes STIMULUS in Korea June 28, 2017
- ARGOSIM exhibits at MATLAB EXPO in Paris April 24, 2017
- Argosim and CORYS co-exhibit at SimTech 2017 March 10, 2017
- ARGOSIM has partnered with SOGETI High Tech February 6, 2017